- Very compact pocket design with rounded edges
- Lightweight at 275 grams (0.6 lbs)
- CNC machined body from High Impact Polystyrene (H.I.P)
- Flat film plane with pinhole to film distance (focal length) of 27mm.
- 56.2 x89mm image area – 8 shots per roll on 120 film.
- Angle of view: 118 degrees horizontal, 92 degrees vertical. (35mm equiv. of 11mm)
- Laser drilled 200 micron (0.2mm) pinhole (f/135). Pinhole material thickness = 50 microns (.002″).
- Magnetic shutter – magnetic ‘snap to’ both open and closed position
- Accurate CNC engraved aiming lines on top and both sides for accurate framing.
- 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Film winds in both directions (nice for double exposures)
- Brass winding shafts turning in precision bearings
- Top-loader with top panel fixed with captive screws
- Lens cap included
- Sliding cover for red-window (winding on peep hole) – required for very long exposures when using ND filters
Sample images from 1 entire roll. (See also here on Flickr)
Buy the camera here for €110 + shipping.