The 6x6F is very similar to the dual pinhole 6×6. The differences being the 6x6F has only one central pinhole, a long focal length (24mm) and a built in 52mm filter ring for attaching filters.
- Very compact pocket design with rounded edges
- CNC machined body from High Impact Polystyrene (H.I.P)
- Flat film plane with pinhole to film distance (focal length) of 24mm.
- 56.2 x56.2mm square image area – 12 shots per roll on 120 film.
- Angle of view: 99 degrees horizontal, 99 degrees vertical.
- Laser drilled 150 micron (0.15mm) pinhole (f/160). Pinhole material thickness = 50 microns (.002″).
- Magnetic shutter – magnetic ‘snap to’ both open and closed position
- Accurate CNC engraved aiming lines on top and both sides for accurate framing.
- 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Film winds in both directions (nice for double exposures)
- Brass winding shafts turning in precision bearings
- Top-loader with top panel fixed with captive screws
- Lens cap included
- Sliding cover for red-window (winding on peep hole) – required for very long exposures when using ND filters
Some images shot with the camera…
The camera weighs 0.23kg.
Length x height x depth = 125 x 33 x 82mm. (Winding knobs protrude outside of this).
The camera is carefully packed in bubble wrap inside a cardboard box. User guide is supplied with the camera.
The price is €85 + shipping.
You can buy it here.