- CNC machined body
- Curved film plane with a radius of 70mm (focal length).
- Large 6x17cm (57x170mm) negative giving 4 shots per roll of film (120 roll film).
- Angle of view: 141 degrees horizontal, 44 degrees vertical.
- Laser drilled 300 micron (0.3mm) pinholes (f/233). Pinhole material thickness = 50 microns (.002″).
- Magnetic shutter
- 77mm filter thread to enable the use of photographic filters
- Accurate aiming lines for composition.
- Precise bubble level.
- Standard 1/4-20 tripod mount socket
- Rubber feet
- Film spool tensioner at take up spool
Please note that this camera is identical in every way to the 6×17 dual pinhole camera here on this page aside from the front face, which has a single central pinhole and 77mm filter ring. All the information for loading, technical specs, pricing etc for the 6×17 dual pinhole camera apply also for the 6x17F.
Edit 11th May 2018 – Shutter has been changed to a pivot mechanism as per below:
These are some photos taken with a previous version of this camera. The camera had the same focal length, curve radius and same 0.3mm laser drilled pinhole. Customer images to be uploaded soon…
This one is a 15 minute exposure using an ND400 filter..